Methodist Physicians Clinic Women's Center's Urogynecology and Continence Center is dedicated to the evaluation and care of pelvic floor disorders.
Staffed by fellowship-trained urogynecologists with extensive experience in urogynecology, we provide patients state-of-the-art assessments and individualized treatment options.
- Consultation and examination focused on the function of the pelvic floor
- Multichannel urodynamic studies (assesses bladder and urethra performance)
- Cystoscopy (bladder scope)
- Timed voiding or bladder training
- Pelvic floor stimulation
- Pelvic floor physical therapy
- Behavior modification
- Medication management
- Surgery (vaginal, laparoscopic, abdominal and combined approaches)
- Pessary fitting and care
Learn About Physical Therapy for Urogynecologic Conditions